The site has been designed to provide resources for teachers, home educators or parents. If you are teaching overseas you are welcome to use the site. We must however make it clear that whilst you are welcome to use the resource it may not be designed for you needs. When we show an applicable age group against a resource this is for guidelines only and may not always be perfect for the extremes within a class you are teaching.
When we use the term "Pencil Street" or "we" this means us as the owners of this website Pencil Street (UK) Ltd. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of this website.
Your rights regarding payments made to Pencil Street
1. You may obtain a full refund for any payment made to Pencil Street within 7 days of making a purchase. However Pencil Street reserves the right to charge £1.25 for any worksheet that has been downloaded and £2.50 for any wall display that has been downloaded as these items are not refundable once a download has been performed. This is because you will have used the teaching resource our product.
2. Subscription payments are for a minimum fixed term of 3 months, by accepting the terms of a subscription users are entering into a contract with Pencil Street to make a minimum of 3 monthly payments of £2.99.
3. FREE teaching resources are provided free of charge and are not refundable in any way.
4. We do not store any credit card information provided.
5. Delivery is instant as you download your teaching resources as you select them.
Our terms and conditions (See also our copyright terms)
1. By accessing this website, whether to download resources or just to browse, you are agreeing to these Terms of Conditions. If you don't agree with these terms you are free to stop browsing.
2. The use of the website is at your own risk and we cannot be held responsible for any losses or damage (whether losses or damage were known, foreseeable or even unforeseen).
3. Pencil Street at all times try to ensure the web site and its resources are available for your use, however in the unlikely event the site is unavailable we cannot be held liable, the same terms apply to resources just in case we need to remove one for whatever reason.
4. We always take great care to check our resources prior to uploading them but we need to make you aware that the protection of your computer is your responsibility. We cannot be held liable for any loss, disruption or damage, to either your data or computer when using our website or resource.
5. We cannot provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose; such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
6. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
7. We would ask you not to interfere with the working of our site, please don't attempt to bypass the security, tamper, or hack with our systems, server or website.
These terms and conditions, your use of the website or any dispute arising out of the use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales. Obviously if you have any queries relating to these conditions send us an e-mail.